Canker Sore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a canker sore and it hurts sooooo bad!!!!!! Do any of you ladies have anything that you could help me with??? Any pain relief or anything to help it go away faster???? THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

MadisynsMom0114

Asked by MadisynsMom0114 at 11:18 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Health

• Orajel makes a mouth sore gel that forms a protective coating. Short-lasting, but gotta do what ya gotta do.

Also... if you get them frequently... ask your dr. I go through spurts where I'll get them constantly for weeks at a time (hormonal thing) & my dr prescribes a cocktail the pharmacist has to mix up. I can't remember everything in it, but I do know it contains Benadryl, lydocaine, & 3 or 4 other things. It doesn't taste bad & is safe to swallow.
    Anonymous

• I have orajel and Kanka and they both burn sooooo bad!!!!!!
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 11:28 PM on May. 4, 2009

• haha I just had one well two right next to each other. My son smack my lip with his head and my tooth cut the inside and walla turn into a huge canker sore. Mouth wash, brush your teeth, and water salt water and swish...any of those. They burn like a mofo but I guarantee it wont hurt for more then another day!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:29 PM on May. 4, 2009

• wowwwww...thats exactly how mine got there!!!! My daughter head butted me and it turned in to a canker sore!!!!
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 11:39 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Ok, go to Rite Aid or Walgreens or your local pharmacy store and buy teething tablets in the baby isle, let two or three sit in the sore and the pain should instantly go away :D
    Cassandra258

Answer by Cassandra258 at 1:49 AM on May. 5, 2009