seriously....

Is that kellymom.com the ONLY website you people know of?? It's a breastfeeding support website so of course if you give it to someone that needs help with formula it will discourage them...why not try to expand your horizons???? Im so sick of seeing everyone quote what that website says....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think so many people quote that website because it has a lot of very reliable and good information. They dont do it to bash formula feeding mothers, they simply do it to HELP breastfeeding mothers. I got tired of it at first too, until I actually read what was there. Then I found that it was very helpful and informative. It's also EXTREMELY easy to get bad breastfeeding advice because there are a lot of breastfeeding myths going around, kellymom has the FACTS that will prevent a mom from believing those myths going around.
    kate_jocelyn

Answer by kate_jocelyn at 12:05 AM on May. 5, 2009

• who peed in your kid's formula this evening?
    Anonymous

• dont go to it then. hahahha
    Anonymous

• OP here...if you read the whole thing I AM a BFer....Im just so tired of other people trashing FFers...if that's their choice, let them...it's very confusing for a new mommy to hear all the negative things that everyone says, and can really make someone feel bad about how they are raising their child....
    Anonymous

• I don't!!! but that's all anyone quotes on this website....
    Anonymous

• I've never even heard of it.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:43 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Every website states breast is best. It is basic fact. So what is the problem? Is it because no one can find a pro formula website? Gee does that tell you something?! BTW Kellymom.com while a breastfeeding website offers plenty of advice for babies whether breastfed or not. It also notes the references used to write the articles and links those references allowing one to make their own educated decision about the information given.

Anonymous

• OP here....Im not looking for a pro-formula website.....it just seems that whenever anyone's opinion is asked they quote that website....and don't give an OPINION...which is just that, YOUR feelings, not what a website says.....
    Anonymous

• If you are speaking about when asked for an opinion about a matter I think a lot of people like to show that while one may be looking for an 'opinion' there is actual facts that back certain 'opinons'. So the link to the information is provided allowing the answer asker to come to her own educated answer to the question without the answer just being taken as an opinion instead of what it is, fact.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on May. 5, 2009