In your lifetime what are some things you want to accomplish?

Return to college

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I WANT MY KIDS TO HAVE THE BEST LIFE POSSIBLE...I WANT MY HUBBY TO BEAT HIS BONE MARROW FAILURE SO WE CAN LIVE NORMALLY AGAIN..I WANT TO GO BACK TO COLLEGE..AND GROW OLD WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND KIDS..
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 12:57 AM on May. 5, 2009

• The only things I have left to accomplish are earning my doctorate degree (just finished my masters) and retiring comfortably to spend my days traveling.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 12:06 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Getting to a size 8. I have huge hips so this would be a huge accomplishment for me :)
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:11 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Make a music vid w/my kids, esp w/ Kerrie on bass me on keys singing lead Greg on lead guitar Chey on strings Sherrie on rythym and all of them singing backup .Gotta get pracriced up.
    Also want to get married again to the right man some day.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:14 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Believe it or not i'm turning thirty on the 13 th of may and i do not have a driver's license. I want to get one. Plus i want to start a business. BTW i'm so ashamed of the license thing i'm answering anon!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Right now I just want to get out of this finacial hole we are in ... Maybe get married sometime soon, that would be nice too.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 2:54 AM on May. 5, 2009