At night

My five month gets about two to three hours for a nap during the day but for months she gets upset at night cause she is just soooo tired and will scream until we get her the bottle and to bed what do you think? She whines off and on threw out the day sometimes but does good other wise, sometimes if I make sure she has a nap right after her last feeding she does a little better but you can't do anything with her from her last feeding to bedtime cause she gets mad and to tired any ideas? Oh yeah and lately she has been getting up an hour after we get her to bed and earlier at night when she hasn't done this before do you think she is teething for that part?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• she could be...mine started teething at 3 months and got her two bottom teeth at the same time at 5 mon.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:00 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Have you started her on solid foods? I'm guessing the bottle isn't enough to keep her feeling full, so she is waking up. Her fussy attitude is hunger, possibly.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:01 AM on May. 5, 2009

• my daughter went through this as well, you just have to be patient and ride it out. My dd is 7 mons and still has no teeth. Everyone kept telling me she was teething, but there is no proof to that haha... i just have her on a routine for bedtime and that helps settle her. Giving her a bath when she is really cranky before bed works well. Gets her nice and relaxed..
    tiffani_qt2001

Answer by tiffani_qt2001 at 12:05 AM on May. 5, 2009