I love my hubby but i was wondering how do I tell him he needs to last longer under the sheets if you know what i mean ladies...ummm any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Buy him a cockring. It should help him keep it up longer and help him last longer.

Just buy it and tell him you just thought it would be fun. No need to tell him he has a quicky dicky.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:04 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Take control. You can make it last longer if you're on top. Just slow down or even stop completely when you sense he's getting close. And when he's on top tell him to slow down or stop periodically when he's getting too excited.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:04 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I assume you mean because you haven't gotten enough to have an orgasm. You need to rub yourself when he's in you.

Oh, and if he's been drinking, that can cause him to "go off" before you have a chance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on May. 5, 2009

• try more foreplay too, tell him you have to "play" for x amount of time before you can actually have sex, that way you are more worked up and closer to orgasm so it'll be easier. you can just make it a game one night, say we have to do this for 10 mins before we can have sex, and see if you can both last that 10 mins before you start. if nothing really works, just tell him, hey hun, i haven't been able to lately so maybe we can try this out and see if that works. and ya if you are on top you have much better control of when he does
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:10 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Tell him that masturbating quickly will make you come quickly in the sac. Have to take twenty minutes when you do it yourself. So many men sabotage their stamina that way. Mention that nonchalantly. I wouldn't tell him directly he has a problem. Just let him know you would like to go longer. Don't want him to get insecure about it. There are ways of encouraging him nicely like when you are in the middle of your business, tell him sternly to not come tell him it feels great and you want it to last forever. And if he comes way too soon than get all sad and disappointed.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:23 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Try Time in A Bottle. I sell Pure Romance products and it helps him stay harder longer for you. or try a c-ring. It will hold the blood flow so he stays hard and becomes a live vibe for you. go to jennamilander.pureromance.com Message me if you have ?s
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 1:15 AM on May. 5, 2009

• It's not just him under those sheets. You need to learn how to control his orgasm.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:43 AM on May. 5, 2009

• i agree with tickledtrauma.. but also with those who said get on top. it takes my guy a while to cum with me on top.. lol.. not that he thinks its bad, but cuz i go a lil slower n im more pleasuring myself than him. trust me, he'll loveee you on top
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 6, 2009