Would you stay with him or leave?

My brother-in-law has been with his girlfriend for 16yrs and every year he tells her" This is the year" but when she piss him off he tells her" Wait until next year"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• FUCK THAT! LEAVE!
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 12:34 AM on May. 5, 2009

• The next time he wants sex, I'd say wait until next year....then I'd pack my bags.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't stay, not for that long. Either commit to me or not.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:08 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Apparently this works for them, I don't think she should leave on just this issue, not after she's stayed for 16 years.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:16 AM on May. 5, 2009

• She should have left long ago! Guys know almost instantly if they could be married to the person.. )ever see a guy date a girl and not commit and they break up and he marry's the next girl that comes along? Happens all the time). He basically has the whole "why buy the milk when I have the Cow for free" theory.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on May. 5, 2009

• It would depend. Do they love eathother? Do they have a good relationship? Is the only thing missing that marriage licence? If yes I'd stay. A relationship doesn't have to end in marriage for it to be a happy one.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:41 AM on May. 5, 2009