Are they anoying or what?

Do you listen to Bob and Tom? Are they anoying or what? All they can do is make third grade penis jokes and belittle women. Also they make money off playing bits that other people have done on thier show. Over and over again. I think if I hear "Church league softball fist fight" one more time I will slap Tim Wilson in the face myself. That dude is not funny at all. Same song just different words. Just want to know what you think?

chedhead

Asked by chedhead at 12:26 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Typical of the rubbish on most commercial TV . Wouldn't waste my time watching it.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:48 AM on May. 5, 2009

• never listened to them but my hubby of course loves them!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:27 AM on May. 5, 2009

• i don't listen to them. i hate talk shows, why don't they just play music in the mornings?!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:27 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I haven't heard them either.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:47 AM on May. 5, 2009

• They started in my state! Wichita baby. Then they went global or some crap and it's impossible to get on the line
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 5, 2009

• i havent listened to them but i like some of the comedians they have on their show... i like the song ORANGE BARRELS its hella funny.... i watch the videos for some of the comedians on youtube.
    my ex was a huge fan of their show though.
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 1:11 AM on May. 5, 2009