whats wrong with me

my dh hates me or something..i try to look cute and get close and i get brushed off, it really hurts my feelings, ive talked to him about t openly but nothings changing. hes not cheating b/c he goes to work and comes straight home, never goes out or anything.....i just feel nasty and undesirable and he doesnt care....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• its not you hun, its probably him. is he overworked right now? tired? stressed? alot of things can affect a guy and how he feels about sex etc..so my best advice is don't push it, just keep doing what you normally do and tell him if he wants to talk about whatever it is that is bothering him to please let you know. my dh has patches where he doesn't want to have sex, and its usually b/c hes stressed or overtired from work
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:29 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Give him a dose of his own medicine.......keep up the looking cute and stuff, but act like you don't care if he pays any attention to you or not. Just go about your day, do your own thing. Let him "chase" you.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:08 AM on May. 5, 2009

• It is not you. Obviously he has some serious issues. The more you push the less likely he will be to deal with them. PP is right. Keep doing what you are doing.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 6:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I guess I got past the "looking cute" age. I've never counted on my hubby to tell me if I look good or not, nor to notice if I've changed anything (only thing he notices is drastic hair color or length change) and that's okay with me.
    When I want him to notice me, I do something that he does care about... .like take out the trash, fix something he loves to eat, mow the lawn... something a man will be more likely to notice.
    I've found when I do things for him to make his life easier, he is more appreciative of me and tends to repay the favor (mine's idea is sex, I guess since he's less tired with all of the stuff he had to do at work and then come home and work here too).
    He may not want a "cute" girl either... he might think he wants a "beautiful, sexy, nice looking" wife to come home to?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:01 AM on May. 5, 2009