How sexy is you husband/ so ?

Is your hubby a 10? How would you rate his looks? Average Joe, cute, or just plain gorgeous?

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 12:41 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband does at least 100 pushups a night. He works out side all the time. So he is deeply tan. He has like 18 inch biceps and the prettiest green eyes you have ever seen. But he is losing his hair and he don't care. Now that is sexy. He is real outdoorsy. He can hunt and fish and Cook over a open fire. Not a bar-b-que but an open fire. Now tell me what is more sexy than that?
    chedhead

Answer by chedhead at 12:47 AM on May. 5, 2009

• F-ing 10! For sure!!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 12:42 AM on May. 5, 2009

• i would say my husband is pretty cute, probably an 8. i don't want a super-drop-dead-gorgeous guy, though, because i have some issues and would constantly be worried about girls hitting on him and trying to steal him
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:42 AM on May. 5, 2009

• sorry forgot the R in your
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 12:43 AM on May. 5, 2009

• He is a 10 to me. Most of my friends think he is hot too.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 12:46 AM on May. 5, 2009

• my hubby is very attractive but can be repulsive at times usually after he pisses me off.....all i know is we make beautiful kids 2gether:)
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 12:52 AM on May. 5, 2009

• My SO in my opinion is a 9 you can see him on my homepage if you really want, his eyes are amazing.. so blue.. they melt me everytime =)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 1:31 AM on May. 5, 2009

• On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being drool-worthy... I'd say my hubby is an 11!
    Khloesmomi

Answer by Khloesmomi at 1:54 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Waaaay past a 10, lol. Seriously, I didn't fall in love with him due to his looks, it was his brains, sweet personality, and heart, but his looks are definitely a plus. ;-) I have had other woman (even married ones) comment on how he looks like various movie stars, I consider it merely a perk on top of his other great qualities.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 2:27 AM on May. 5, 2009

• My husband has a kick ass body. He's 6 foot, half Hispanic and has gorgeous eyes and sweet dimples. Tall, dark and handsome. I am always being told how handsome/hot he is. No question, he's a 10. And he has the personality to match it.....I am an awesome fisherwoman cause I got the best catch out there.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:02 AM on May. 5, 2009