Google Biz Kit?

Anyone tried this? Sounds too good to be true, so I'm betting it is...I typically trust answers from you ladies on here (with the notable exception of the "Anon"), so I figured this would be a good community to poll. It's supposed to be a way of making money using the internet; I think you get paid by posting links...The ads don't really say what you have to do, other than (of course) buy the kit. Any constructive or helpful feedback will be appreciated.

Danniew09

Asked by Danniew09 at 12:42 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I heard these type of things work you never know till you try things out .My suggestions would be try it out give your best shot and you will succeed.That is what I had to do.I tried buisinesses out to see if it was right for me first because not all buisinesses are for everyone.I wish you the best and good luck.
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 12:50 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I''d be leary of a company that doesn't tell you up front more about what you'd be doing exactly. There's a reason they aren't telling you that. IMO, all the people who sell these type of things, are getting rich, but not from doing whatever they claim to teach you or show you, but from the actual literature you buy. Just be careful, if it doesn't cost too much, and you can afford to lose that much, then go for it, it may be fun, and who knows you could be the one in a million!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:59 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Never buy one of those kits. You can find all of the same information online for free. It's just a package explaining how to set up blogs for Google Adsense.

If you're looking for a work at home job, My website is Free Money Online Everything I post is free, no sales!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:35 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I would be careful with any opportunity that is preface by "Google" that is not officially endorsed by Google. Many opps are using this "branding" to part you from your money and there is no real job or business with tangible products/services involved.

If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:34 PM on May. 5, 2009

• The thing is, is that google isn't the one that made that it is someone or some company that does those things. If you want to try it out to see if they are legit make sure you use a prepaid credit card that way you won't have them taking money out of your account. As long as you just put in the money needed to get started. The best thing to do is to do research on the company.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 5:59 PM on May. 5, 2009