SINGLE WHAT DO I DO

ok SO I AM SINGLE AGAIN AND I AM SO SCARED OF MEETING PEOPLE(GUYS) MY BODY HAS CHANGED TO THE WORST AND I DONT HAVE THE SAME CONFIDENCE AND NOT MUCH TIME TO A PARTNER .ITS ALSO HARD CUZ MY EX CHEATED SO MY SELF ASTEAM IS REALLY LOW I HAVE NO FRIENDS AROUND HERE AND I MISS BEING WITH SOMEONE ANY ADVICE.MOSTLY MY STRECH MARKS BUGS ME

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 1:03 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• dont jump into dating right away.... wait until your ready. enjoy being single for a little while and focus on your family... make some new friends. take it easy.
    you are beautiful just the way you are and until YOU realize that... you dont need a man to tell you so...
    You have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with anyone else. so just take some time to work on YOU.
    Dont settle for any loser that asks you out... be picky and know you deserve the world.....
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 1:14 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Grow up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on May. 5, 2009

• ENJOY IT!!!!

Why the need to be with a man? they are headaches!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Take time to build back your self confidence. Enjoy being alone. If you don't learn how to be independent you will end up relying on guys to boost your confidence. Not somewhere anyone wants to be. Take this time to focus on you, your family, and work or school. You don't have to jump back in.
    My2BoyznMe0508

Answer by My2BoyznMe0508 at 8:03 AM on May. 5, 2009