I doubt most of you will be honest but I will give it a shot...if you are lame do not read...

Do you have hair around your anus?? (more specific the hole??)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i used to shave 'back there' but i don't bother anymore since i had hemmorrhoids. i don't think i do right around the anus though.... more just, the vicinity. lol....
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:04 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Yep. It is normal to have hair there. Anyone who says they don't is a fool or they wax it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I don't have hair growing out of the hole. Is that your question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on May. 5, 2009

• No its grows hire up and its mostly body hair because those hairs are hard to shave they can grow long but no in my anus or around that area no
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:06 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I think it is safe to say 90% of women have anal hair.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:09 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Of course I have butt hair!! :-) Now where EXACTLY it is & how much? Hard to tell -- I'm not double-jointed in the right places to take inventory... and that is not something I want to spend half an afternoon arranging mirrors & adjusting the lighting to find out! lol

Everybody does. We're mammals, for cryin out loud! LOL We're SUPPOSED to have hair virtually everywhere.

Like previously stated... anyone who claims otherwise is shaving it, waxing it, was born with a rare defect, is going through chemo, is in strong denial, or is an alien.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:09 AM on May. 5, 2009

• If I do, it is so light I don't notice. Dh has never mentioned it. (And I don't want to ask.LOL)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:10 AM on May. 5, 2009

• No because EVER since I could remember I have shaved EVERYTHING down there.......it makes it a much better experience for me and my hubby to lick me from front to back or back to front.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:13 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I do, but it's not alot and I have never shaved it, so it's not real thick or noticeable. The only reason I even know it's there is because I have pulled it out once or twice when it got stuck to a pad.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:14 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Sure do, and yes anyone who says they don't have it are not of the human mammal race. EVERYONE does even fair people who don't have much body hair..they still got it.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 1:24 AM on May. 5, 2009