What is going on with me! Can I be pregnant?

This has never happened to me before. I barely got my period (I have been nursing and my daughter is now 10 months) last month. Anyway, this month I am just spotting. It is very dark in color (which I have never seen before, usually it is a little brighter). Could it mean I am pregnant? We have been using protection. I am seriously not ready for another baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Also, I am cramping as if I am about to get my period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 5, 2009

• there is always a chance . if you are breastfeedinng tho it can mess with your period . id just take a test . there is no other way to know
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:08 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Definatly take a test. I just found out that I'm pregnant again with our 4th.....my youngest is only 11 months so I know the feeling....no one told me not to take antibiotics with birthcontrol! Lesson well learned! LOL
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 1:27 AM on May. 5, 2009