Did you watch Saturday's Locator?

Don't you wish every Adoptee were as lucky? Didn't you just love Amom?

onethentwins

Asked by onethentwins at 1:19 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Adoption

• Yes, I think its the episode where the male adoptee is in a band, the birth mom has 3 kids, a girl and 2 boys. The adoptee has a bunch of other adopted siblings? He was wearing a hat when he met his birth mom? A mom came along and met birth mom?

OH my god, I loved this one! What a wonderful situation! I cried. I always cry when its a good ending! HA! So cool.

Yes, I TIVO all episodes. How about the one where the birth father was kept away from the son with 2 daughters? He met him & cried like a baby! Brought grand kids gifts. my gosh, how great!
    JESSEMOM

Answer by JESSEMOM at 12:05 PM on May. 5, 2009

• onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 1:20 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Oh yeah, I cried like a baby about that one too. Although since the son was not adopted, technically he was just plain Father. When they were hugging for the first time and crying my husband asked me if I could imagine that? I said "yes as a matter of fact I know exactly how that feels" :)

onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 12:11 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I guess no one's interested in the positive questions LOL
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 9:44 PM on May. 6, 2009