Could this mean a boy?

My first pregnancy I had no symptoms at all, and I had a girl.
This time I have back pain, sore boobs, gas, and acne...still no morning sickness though. Could this mean this time its a boy since it is so different then with my DD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no, every pregnancy is different. no certain symptom or symptoms mean you are having a boy over a girl...

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:34 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Well since every pregnancy is diffrent i would so no it doesnt mean its a boy. neither does the myth that how low you carry or if you are gaining weight more to the front. because my cousin and a friend of mine both had every "symptom" of a girl. and guess what. they both have boys. lol. it just matters on how your body at this time is taking the pregnancy. so just wait and find out. but i gaurentee which ever one it is it will be precious and healthy and beautiful :)
    WiaDaisy

Answer by WiaDaisy at 1:36 AM on May. 5, 2009

• well everyone that sees me says "oh you must be having a boy" and the are right! because i did not gain much weight..and my belly looks like there's a basketball in it. In the begging of my pregnancy i had TERRIBLE acne and nausea. The acne didn't go away until i was about 6 months. I would get it the worse on my shoulder blades. But the nausea went away after like 3 months. I mean every woman is different, but EVERYONE that sees me knows im having a boy , so who knows
    mzmegank21

Answer by mzmegank21 at 3:03 AM on May. 5, 2009

• no every pregnancy is different with my son i had no symptoms at all felt great , with my daughter tho i was horrible sick and on bedrest . it is diff everytime so no it doesnt mean it is a boy or a girl
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:38 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Im having a girl and i only got sick twice. but other than that i was great. Every pregnancy is different and finding out what your having is half the fun, i wouldnt worry in a few more weeks you will be able to find out for sure. or you can wait until the birth. personally not knowing was killing me and as soon as they put the u/s monitor on my belly she was not shy at all. lol
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 10:46 AM on May. 5, 2009