Toe dislocated or sprained?

I fell oddly on my toe(little) last Sunday. At first I thought I broke it, Ive broken toes and fingers before. It started to feel better as a few days went by so I know it's not broken. I'm not sure if I just sprained it badly or dislocated it. I can move it around and bend it but it's really sore. How can I tell if it's dislocated or sprained?

cali4niachef

Asked by cali4niachef at 1:33 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Health

• you can get an exray, but even if it is boken or something, drs wont do anything about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Arnica cream/gel will help. Just do not use if skin is broken. Will reduce pain/ inflammation. And yeah- it hurts!! If you can move it around I would venture a guess that it isn't dislocated *just* sprained. LOL Good luck!!
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 3:19 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Thanks. I have arnica gel and ointment, its a must with two young boys! I've broken many many bones just never dislocated one and it's been quite some time since I've broken a toe. Thanks!
    cali4niachef

Answer by cali4niachef at 12:31 PM on May. 6, 2009