need wording ideas for my daughters preschool graduation invites!

Hi... My daughter is going to graduate from preschool in a few weeks and I really wanted to make some cute little graduation invites/announcements for her! BUT... Im LOST on the wording, and even ideas on how I should go about making them!!!! I wanted to do invites/announcements with her picture, but we dont have a cap and a gown for her to wear! But.... I thought it would be cute if she had her pic at least inserted into the envelope! What do you all think? Any ideas? Im super excited to do this!!! Thanks to you all!!!!

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 1:56 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you are invited to attend the preschool graduation of....at.....
    as for the pic you could do a white tshirt and fabric paint, write class of 09 and let her put her hand prints on it or something like that
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:28 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Most photography places have caps and gowns during this time of year. They even have kid sizes too. I would try Olan Mills, Master Portraits, or the ones in Wal-Mart. They should have the best offer for what you are wanting to do. As far as the wording, you can either get pre-made cards, photo cards (at Wal-Mart), or you can make your own and use the wording the pp posted.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:07 AM on May. 5, 2009