ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY JOBS IN ROCK HILL,SC OR CHARLOTTE,NC

MOSTLY THAT DONT REQUIRE A DEGREE. CUSTOMER SERVICE OR RECEPTION IS GREAT.

Gucci23

Asked by Gucci23 at 1:57 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• look on craigslist.com you can find a lot of job postings there
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:41 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Greetings! My name is Robin, and I do career and job search coaching in Chicago. I am always happy to help CafeMoms with resumes, cover letters and job search strategies. Did you know that only around 15% of available jobs are advertised?
    Feel free to contact me directly

Answer by rkoloms at 8:52 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I work for a few different work at home companies. I do ChaCha, it's simple and you can work anytime, doesn't pay a whole lot though. I also do a few others, my website is Free Money Online Everything I post is free, no sales!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:35 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Have you ever thought about becoming a Pure Romance consultant? It allows me to be home with the kids and have "me" time as well. I average between $200-$400 for every party I do and I hold about 3-6 parties a week. If you're interested in empowering women about their bodies while making money, please let me know. tracyhartman@pureromance.com
    hartmancrew05

Answer by hartmancrew05 at 10:05 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Why don't you consider selling Avon? Its inexpensive to start and you can do so in a few minutes time just visit www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum
    You can sell online and through brochures and most of my online sales come from North and South Carolina so I know theres business for you there! Email me with questions I'd love to hear from you :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:29 AM on May. 7, 2009