FINANCIAL HELP?

I AM MOVING OUT AND I WAS WONDERING DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY WAY I COULD GET FINANCIAL HELP. IM IN DESPARATE NEED OF A PLACE FOR ME AND MY TWO KIDS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• Financial help, like someone giving you money? Or financial help like someone helping you manage your money?

If you need help getting the money to pay for rent I'd start first with your church and family members. I'd also do everything in my power to find a job as soon as possible. I'd also try section 8 housing if you are in need of long term housing assistance.

If you need help with managing your money I'd ask friends and family members how they manage theirs. I'd also check out books from the Library. Books like Total Money Makeover, and Debt Free Prosperity. Also search for some groups on CM.

Good luck!!

Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:11 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Perhaps check into HUD housing or section 8, or even Habitat for Humanity. I am not sure if that is the kind of assistance you need, so if it isn't and you need more ideas, I would be happy to give you more if you can clarify what you are looking for.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:17 AM on May. 5, 2009

• A church, synagogue, mosque or hospital can direct you to a social services agency in your area.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:48 AM on May. 5, 2009