DOES ANY MOM KNOW IF THEIR IS A LEGITIMATE WORK AT HOME JOB

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=uin11920028324

OR

http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

This site is REAL, LEGIT and FREE. EVERY month its like Christmas for my kiddos. I even solely got their Christmas last year from this site. NO FEES EVER! You even get LIVE 24/7 support so you are NEVER left not knowing what to do. I even help you!! On the cash part, you cash out when you want! There is NO waiting a wk or month to do so. This site is worth checking out!
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:39 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization. I also do career/job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters and job search strategy.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:44 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes, there are... I have a list of a few hundered on my site...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:55 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I work for a few different companies. I do ChaCha, it's simple and you can work anytime, doesn't pay a whole lot though. I also do a few others, my website is Free Money Online Everything I post is free, no sales!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:30 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Are you looking for a job or a business? There is a huge difference and it will help your search if you can narrow down what you would like to do and what you won't do. For me I refused to make cold calls or sell something I didn't agree with or even know what it was :). It will really help you I think. Good Luck!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Have you ever thought about becoming a Pure Romance consultant? It allows me to be home with the kids and have "me" time as well. I average between $200-$400 for every party I do and I hold about 3-6 parties a week. If you're interested in empowering women about their bodies while making money, please let me know. tracyhartman@pureromance.com
    hartmancrew05

Answer by hartmancrew05 at 10:03 AM on May. 5, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:31 PM on May. 5, 2009

• jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:46 PM on May. 6, 2009

• What are you good at? What are you passionate about? What kind of skills do you feel you can offer for a price?

You could do something like data entry, consulting, sell potted plants, floral arraingements, house sitting, pet sitting, run errands, personal assistant on the go, tutoring, make meals for on the go moms.

I own a coaching & consulting business. I run it from my home & make about $100 an hour. Find what you are good at & then go from there. Starting a business does not have to cost money to get you started!
    If you want to work for another company that is established then find one that you can believe in their products & sell like no kidding! Not sure then find one close to it & get a really good mentor in the compnay to walk you through all the ins & outs.

Do not be afraid to ask for help & ideas to grow your business. A REAL business is what YOU put REAL Time, REAL Energy & REAL Commitment into! Be REAL!
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 7:31 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I work from home with a great company that has been around for 24 years and with the better business bureau. What is so great about what I do is that there’s no large investment, no stocking/delivery of products like Mary Kay, Avon, etc., and there is no selling! I simply help others save money, live green and earn an extra income. While this isn't a "get rich quick" type thing, the money can be great if you are motivated and dedicated to making your own business work! I'd love to share it with you! Just request more info. at my site www.familiesrok.com and I can share everything with you over an appointment.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 1:59 AM on May. 7, 2009