What can i do to help my baby's upset stomach?

She is never really fussy unless she is hungry. She's been pooping regularly, but today she seems gassy. What can i do to calm her.

bmforkaili

Asked by bmforkaili at 2:12 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• gas drops? is it painful gas or is it jsut coming out. if its already coming out than problem solved. otherwise try the mylens (sp) gas drops.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:31 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I KNOW IT SOUNDS A LITTLE OLD SCHOOL, BUT MY GRANDMOTHER GAVE THIS TO MY DAUGHTER WHEN SHE WAS JUST 8 WEEKS OLD, YOU TAKE A STARLITE PEPPERMINT AND LET IT DISSOLVE IN 1 OUNCE OF TEPID WATER, AND GIVE IT TO THEM. I WILL NOT DISSOLVE COMPLETELY SO JUST WAIT UNTIL IT GET CLOUDY AND ICKY LOOKING. I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY PUT I HAVE USED IT ON MY KIDS AND IT WORKS FOR ME. GOOD LUCK, AND HOPE THIS HELPS.
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 2:34 AM on May. 5, 2009

• now that i think about it, they told me to eat a mint while preg for heartburn and morn sickness too....good idea Nurse Mom!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:36 AM on May. 5, 2009

• GAS DROPS........I KEEP A BOTTLE WITH ME AT ALL TIMES!!
    jordynmommy08

Answer by jordynmommy08 at 7:49 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I give my 4 month old Mylicon and it helps a lot. Good Luck.

zacharysmommie2

Answer by zacharysmommie2 at 9:47 AM on May. 5, 2009