Sex Question: TMI

My dh and I are trying to achieve the big O (this is taking us a while, he is my first) and last time we did it, the muscles on my lower half got REALLY tense...like involuntary trembling or quivering or something...is this something that happens b4 orgasm? Are we getting close?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• yup you're getting there keep on doing whatever it was you were doing that got you to that point
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:26 AM on May. 5, 2009

• oh you are definatly getting close. i would try and practice a little your own too, jsut to see what spots work. have fun trying!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:29 AM on May. 5, 2009

• dont turn back now.... keep going!!!! You are ALMOST THERE!!!! and when it happens.... congrats!!!! :)
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:40 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes, before and during orgasm your muscles tighten. The shaking is normal as well. Keep trying, it sounds like you're close!
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 2:41 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Yay!!! We've been at it for nearly 2 years! I can't wait till it happens!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on May. 5, 2009

• in order for me to have an orgasm i have to have clitoral stimulation AT THE SAME TIME, so try doing it on top
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:53 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Keep it up, you are very close. You may also have a feeling like you are going to urinate. You won't. Run with it, and you will get there soon. You are lucky you have such a patient man!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:24 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Yep, you're close. All you gotta do now is relax and allow yourself to enjoy the feeling.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:15 AM on May. 5, 2009

• You're close, like the poster earlier you are lucky you have such a patient partner. My muscles tighten really bad sometimes and my leg locks right at my calf. everyone is different, but keep trying! Best of Luck!
    My2BoyznMe0508

Answer by My2BoyznMe0508 at 8:01 AM on May. 5, 2009