"When does the baby's stool start turning brown?" She's 3 months and it's green sometimes... Yuk!"

Madster5

Asked by Madster5 at 2:51 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my DD was little, about 2-1/2 I think, she got a hold of one of my lipsticks and pooped pink for three days. It was my favorite one too, thankfully she outgrew that. She just turned 20. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:05 AM on May. 5, 2009

• even when she gets older, it'll still be funny colors sometimes. if you breastfeed it could be that whatever you are eating is changing the colors. my dd was bottle fed and hers started to look more "normal" around 5 months, but then went right back to weird colors as soon as she started on jar foods a month later
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:53 AM on May. 5, 2009

• LOL, my son is almost a year old and his poop still comes out different colors sometimes. It's a toss up, and really depends on what they are eating.
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 2:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• my dd is almost 16 months and she still poops green it is brown sometimes, but usually green
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:50 AM on May. 5, 2009