My 5th anniversary is coming up what do you suggest I do to celebrate? I have 2 kids and babysitter is not an option. What do you suggest about gits, something special, WHAT???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• i would wake the kids up an hour earlier that day so they get tired sooner, put them to bed early and do a romantic dinner w/your SO. or if its just too late for you guys to eat, or you don't want to break any eating as a family rules, do a candlelit desert.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:09 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Oooh I like the candle DESERT idea lol that could get very fun for you two! Try to surprise him with it. After the kids are asleep or if they never sleep like mine, go rent ton of movies for them and when they are occupied set up. I would run a bubble bath by candle light first, then have chocolate covered strawberries and soft sensual music to accompany it. Have some yummy wine or shampange..I just tried one from walmart called Boone Farms, Strawberry Hill it was really cheap. Do some whip cream dip too and other fruits you enjoy. plan some sweet little sex games and walla a night for him and YOU to rememeber! GL happy anni!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 3:34 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I am kind of sentimental, so I would suggest making a timeline scrapbook of the past 5 years. Or even since you started dating. Do the dating, then the wedding, then the married life before kids, then the first child...so on and so on. Whatever you decide, Happy Anniversary!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:23 AM on May. 5, 2009