Toxic Friend?

-Half Venting, please bare with me.

She's contradictive to EVERY SINGLE TEEEEENY thing. Even when someone tells her its healthier to breastfeed, she goes "Well I dont know about all that, I dont want to have to ween the baby off, thats going to be annoying!" Um HELLO! this is your CHILD!
-She's judgmental, when you try to explain a problem, she'll put you down, and make it your fault.
-She'll talk about my family in a disrespectful way when I tell her about some of the things Im uncomfortable with. Just because I tell her im tired of being around them, does NOT give her permission to name call, or disrespect them.
- She acts as if she were the brightest, most intelligent girl in the world.
And then she wants to be the god mother of my baby? HECK NO!

Does this girl need to be in my life? we've been friends since we were kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it is really hard to cut ties with friends, especially one that has been in your life for so long. But if you really believe she is toxic and you would be better off without her, then you need to do what is best for you in the long run. Talk to her about your problems with her. If she cannot be an adult about it, then let her go. Good luck. And by the way, I love the Toxic Friend title.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• If it was me, I'd have to cut her out of my life. I had a so-called friend like this, just being around her made me feel tired and pissy. Even if you don't cut of ties, I wouldn't let her be your babies god mother. Nice example she'd make.
    Good luck
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• put her in her place, or shell walk all over you
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 4:03 AM on May. 5, 2009