why does my ass always hurtafter i get really drunk at a party and blackout??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cause you get it ramed in the butt! your stupid. congrats your the next casey anthony!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Are you kidding me! It's quite obvious why, and I believe that you already know too. My advice to you is you should not be drinking to the point where you blackout period. If you cannot hold your alcohol then don't drink. Also they may have done other things as well. I would get myself checked for stds, and get an hiv test done too. What kind of example are you setting for your child or children. When you become a mother you make a lot of sacrifices. You are very irresponsible. Next time it could be worse than a sore arse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on May. 5, 2009