my SO is going to be home and he wants to have sex...

and i dont want to.. i feel bad for saying no though LOl

any good excuses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You don't want to. No excuse needed. Don't feel bad for saying no. If you don't want that, say you are cramping. Or you feel nauseous.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:54 AM on May. 5, 2009

• How about talking yourself into it rather then out of it? It will make your relationship healthier in the long run.
    Otherwise, here is a good excuse. "I don't want to."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on May. 5, 2009

• SHUT UP ANON
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Having sex when you don't want to, in my opinion will weaken the relationship. Resentment is a nasty creature.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:59 AM on May. 5, 2009

• just say you dont want to .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:39 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Sex when I don't want to really sucks for me and him. Well only a bit for him! lol I just tell him I don't want to and he grudginly goes along. I will talk myself into it occasianally.
    When I know he will definately want to and I definately don't I will tell him I feel sick or have a headache before he brings it up.
    He also know's that I'm disgusted with my big fat body right now and dosen't want to see my cry over it so he tried to respect me not wanting to have sex as much as he can.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:38 AM on May. 5, 2009