do you like the name Vurohn-Ika

for my daughter its like Veronica but spelled different!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha. Im all about being unique !! go for it.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 4:19 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I am all about different as well...I like it. I will note that I had the choice of spelling my daughters name *Nasya* Nasyah* Nasia * or Nasiah...I went with Nasiah pronounced Na-Sy-ah. My child is called everything but her name. I am constantly correcting people. It did not matter that the spelling choices were found in the name book LOL people do not really read I guess when they see her name they just jack it up...sometimes I catch myself saying i should have went with the more simple way to spell it.

MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 4:40 AM on May. 5, 2009

• LOL. Sorry, no, I don't like that at all. I had no idea how to pronounce it until I opened the question and saw it was a different spelling for Veronica. I actually like the name Veronica as-is. But it is your decision, so, have at it. :)
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 6:11 AM on May. 5, 2009

• LOVE IT.. GO FOR IT.
    MY SON NAME IS TENOCH,PEOPLE WILL SAY WHAT THOSE IT MEANS..
    MY DAUGHTER NAME IS XOCHITL. UNIQUE IS THE BEST:)
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 6:34 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Personally, I don't like it. Sometimes it can be hard for kids if you give them a name that is hard for teachers/friends to read correctly.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 9:55 AM on May. 5, 2009