What time do you go to bed?

I'm a night hawk which makes early mornings with the kids often difficult.
Last night I was wiped, not sure why, it was a day like any other, I even took a nap. When I was putting the kids to sleep last night I layed down with my DD who always offer's her bed to me if I want to sleep, too cute she's 3. DH put the baby to sleep and I was out! Didn't sleep well and my back is killing me. It's a fairly new mattress but the baby was up often, which happens every night.
Usually I'm in bed some time around midnight, last night by 8. Wish my butt were in bed that early every night!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 6:34 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I usually go to sleep after midnight, but no later than 3. After I put DS to sleep it is mommy and daddy time. Then daddy goes to bed and I get some time to my self. SInce DS is teething he usually wakes up around 4 am about 2 hours after I go to sleep. By the time he goes back to bed and so do I it is usually around 6:00. Then DS is up for the day around 8 am. Then I go to work from 2pm to 9pm full time. I never really ever get anysleep. I am always exhausted...lol. If I choose to go to bed early like 10 or 11 I usually do not sleep good any way and I am up and down all night. IT is a vicious cycle. ...lol
    Kerind22

Answer by Kerind22 at 8:24 AM on May. 5, 2009

• ABOUT AS EARLY 11:00PM OR AS LATE 2:00 IN THE MORNING:)
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 6:35 AM on May. 5, 2009

• i dont know why but i usually go to bed around 3 am.. :( right now i could totally go to sleep.. its 330 but my daughter just woke up....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:37 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I hardly sleep anymore. I find that I am unable to fall asleep before 3 am. Which is a problem, because I'm stone tired the next day.
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 6:40 AM on May. 5, 2009

• since using this site, i dont want to go its truly addictive
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Whenever my 6 month old goes to sleep
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 7:02 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Between 2 and 3 am. That is mommy time.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:33 AM on May. 5, 2009

• 2 sometimes 3. I try to go to bed earlier, but I get my second wind as soon as they are all asleep.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:36 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I must be the early bird of the group. I am usually in bed no later than 10 but I have to be up by 5:30 every morning to get ready for work.
    Hanaas_mommy

Answer by Hanaas_mommy at 8:25 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Anywhere between 10 and 12, but I am always up by 5-5:30. Even on Sundays--which is my day off. I'm just programmed to get up early-I guess.
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 8:53 AM on May. 5, 2009