Does anyone really belive that the world will end in 2012?

All these history channels and internet things scare me !

Momofaprince146

Asked by Momofaprince146 at 7:33 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No one knows when Jesus is coming back.

I do know we get to vote for a new president in 2012.

One term Obama.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 7:50 AM on May. 5, 2009

• No, I don't believe it
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:57 AM on May. 5, 2009

• One term Obama.

LOL Keep DREAMING!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• nah I don't believe it and even if it really is gonna end, like they say your life could end walking out your front door so just live each day too its fullest and be happy.
    Rebeccaroe

Answer by Rebeccaroe at 8:10 AM on May. 5, 2009

• keep watching the specials because they will tell you that the world will go on, don't be scared! the way i think about it is even if it is the end i'm not going to let worry disrupt the good times i can be having with my loved ones each and every day until whatever/whenever an end comes! focus on peace and love
    Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 8:17 AM on May. 5, 2009

• No lol..
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:27 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Ive done alot of independant research on the whole Myan calendar and their beliefs while its amazing they made a calendar all the way to that date and stopped there could be several reasons. Maybe when everything alligned in their sky they assumed time here would stop. Maybe to them it would be a new begining. I take comfort in the fact the bible says no man knows when its going to happen. However it is pretty interesting about the whole allignment and the calendar. Im not going to worry much about it. Alot of people do not think it will be the end but they do think there will be alot of major disasters and solar flares hitting the earth and are building shelters and saving provisions. I have a tornado shelter and emergency stuff in it not for that but for anything that could happen. I live in the middle of nowhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I pray that it will be only one term for Obama. I have a feeling after his 4 are played out peop[le will hve had enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Obama will be in office for two terms. Wait and see. And then kiss his ass when it happenes. =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on May. 5, 2009

• No I do not believe the world will end in 2012. I believe that we don't know when Jesus is coming back. And no one can predict it.

As for Obama, I think it's a little early to tell. It depends on MANY factors including who the GOP puts as their candidate.

I also would like someone to explain about ALL of his bad policies. The ONLY thing I see people complaining about is the stimulus, which honestly, I wasn't thrilled about either. but I didn't like it when Bush and the Republicans in Washington were pushing it either. I do understand that it was an effort to stop world economic collapse. I just think it was done badly, just like the one that McCain rushed back to Washington to put through was done badly.

But other than the stimulus, what has been so terrible?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:51 AM on May. 5, 2009