Are you doing anything special for Mother's Day?

Just curious....I'm working a 10 hour hour shift on Mother's Day. What will you be doing or hope to be doing?

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 7:52 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This will be the 9th Mothers Day w/out my Mom and for some reason it feels like the hardest one so far. My Husband doesn't know if he will be home so I will probably take our boys out to eat and then just hang out at home playing outside.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:49 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Spend the day with my children. My hubby is away (Military) I will probably watch movies with my babies. ..camp out in the living room...do mommy and me stuff. Sucks you have to work :(
    MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 8:12 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes and no. I hate to sound cliche' but it's my first Mother's Day so it will be special to me just to be spending it with my son as his mom. However, I won't be doing anything on that day. My mother will be coming to visit next month and it will be her first time seeing my son so we've decied to wait and celebrate Mother's Day togther once she gets here. I can't wait. I am sorry that you have to work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on May. 5, 2009

• working : ). I may drag the kids down to walk the bridge.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:43 AM on May. 5, 2009