after my question its strange.

my daughter and her friend played.this girl was so mean to my daughter.her mom was there and didnt say a thing.so they played soccer.the girl didnt seem to like it when my daughter was beating her and got very aggresive.she grabbed my daughter by the collar and scratched her neck all up.the mom didnt do a thing.just kept telling her keep playing even when she seemed hurt.didnt comfort her just told her that if she didnt get up she was going to take her home.i dont get it i know this is against game rules.and she seems to be getting more aggresive with my daughter and i dont know why??i think she was mad cause my daughter isnt on the travel soccer team and this girl is.but i am getting real nervous as to how agressive this girl is getting and i think she is getting it from her mom.should i say something???

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 8:13 AM on May. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• does anyone else notice, you need a witness as anything that may happen afterwards can escalate, if the mum isnt saying anything it either looks like the child has learnt to be a bully from her, or she isnt aware if it keeps happening you must say something to the coach, teacher dont approach the mum it may get her back up, although i would be tempted but if you go through the right channels your back is covered, its difficult you may even want to scratch the girls eyes out, and the mum i can understand how you must feel
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 8:35 AM on May. 5, 2009