Scared.. this happened a minute from my house :(

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/articles/2009/05/05/front/doc49ff45318ab22366161601.txt#blogcomments

How sad?? Its all I can think about, and I all dreamed about last night. It was horrible.

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 8:20 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I can't connect to it, what happened? I'm sorry that you were afraid. Put vaseline on your outside locks, it makes it harder for some one to get in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on May. 5, 2009

• This is so awful. Will you keep us updated? That poor girl.

I know from watching Law & Order (lame I know) that during the autopsy they can examine her lungs to determine if she was deceased prior to the fire. I pray she was, and that she suffered very little.

beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:35 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I know beck.. I pray that girl had as peaceful as possible death. NO ONE deserves that.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:39 AM on May. 5, 2009

• As I mentioned in your previous post about this, I know how something horrific like this can really rock a community. Please keep us posted. I hope they can find her family quickly. I shudder to think of the families that may have to go another day wondering where their daughter is.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:04 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I don't even know what to say....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:09 AM on May. 5, 2009

• wow aim thats crazy i would be scared too. and i saw some off the responses on that link god people are so freakin ignorant.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:38 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Wow. That's horrible. Does Ohio execute? The monster that did this should be executed, painfully. I can't imagine.
    I know you are scared, the whole area is. But chances are the person that did it came from somewhere else, and isn't normally in your area. But be carefull anyway.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:12 AM on May. 5, 2009

• That is so sad I'm in Ohio and didn't hear about it We have the death penalty in Ohio but it takes so long Danny Lee Hill killed Raymond 23 yr's ago and is still on death row its sad I will pray for their family.

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 10:22 AM on May. 5, 2009

• It's a terrible thing but you can't let it get to you. Bad things happen every day and we can't just lock ourselves in our home in fear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 5, 2009