Do you always answer your phone, or do you let is go to voicemail?

I find that more often then not I just let my voicemail get my phone and I check the message. I never rush to answer the phone unless I am expecting an important call.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I mostly let mine go to VM. Just because it's ringing doesn't mean that I have to answer it!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:40 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I always use my id. If I don't know who it is I don't answer it. And when a telemarketer calls I note their number to avoid them. The Do Not call Registry doesn't cover companies you've already done business with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on May. 5, 2009

• If I don't know who it is, I let it go to voicemail, otherwise I answer. Of course unless I don't want to speak to the person who is calling.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 8:35 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I screen all of my calls, if it's my husband I always answer but everyone else depends on who they are.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:46 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I do answer mine but if i am in bed getting some from hubby sorry thats is going to go to voicemail i know my family will tease me if i ever do answer not just that it seems a lil tacky ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• if I don't know who it is then I let it go to voicemail. If I am not in the mood to chat and someone calls me that I know will gab my ear off...I let go to voicemail and i will call back when I am in the mood to chat.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:04 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I always answer when my family calls. I always let it go to VM if it is work just until I hear what they want. but as for unknown I have been answering b/c I am selling my house and I put my number on the sign b/c we don't have a home phone.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 9:07 AM on May. 5, 2009

• We don't have a house phone, but hubby and I each have a cell. Which in our case really sucks, because we don't have a bit of reception in our house, so we have to go outside to use the phone. Therefore, we let all of our calls go to voicemail, unless we are expecting something important, we'll run outside with the phone.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:09 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I rarely answer the phone anymore. I hate talking on the phone period!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:27 AM on May. 5, 2009

• we use caller id we hang up on peoples
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:28 AM on May. 5, 2009