If you have verizon wireless, I have a question.

Is there a way to get a copy of text messages. Like what the kids are texting on their phones. I heard that you could, but don't know how. PLease Help.

wmjsease

Asked by wmjsease at 8:40 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• I would call customer service. I'm not sure if there is a record of the actual texts - maybe just a record of the sent/received phone numbers. Hmm. I know on my verizon online that's all it has. But w/ the technology the way that it is maybe the txts are kept somewhere. Hope you're able to find out either way!
    Janette81

Answer by Janette81 at 8:44 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I believe that the only way to get them is to subpeona them. I hope I spelled that right. The texts are there in the system but they are not available to just anyone at anytime. This is the info I got from my BFF who suspected her DH of some inappropriate activity. She called and asked. They can be gotten for legal cases or things of that nature.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:48 AM on May. 5, 2009

• You might be able to since you are wanting what minors are texting. But you'd have to call and ask.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:22 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Set up you're online account, go under you're childs phone number click on their messages!!!! That simple!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 4:12 PM on May. 5, 2009

• yeppers to rebel07.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:59 PM on May. 5, 2009