How is everyone this morning?

(^.^)/ i'm waving hi to all mommies!! I was just bored and i know i need to clean house but really i don't wanna !!! but i need too.. so i am sitting here drinking coffee and thought i would chat a lil with you mommies on how is your day going ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm doing the same thing as you! Enjoying my coffee and browsing on CM. Having a good morning so far. I have to get out and cut the grass though.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:57 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Wonderful i have to go to work at noon my DH went to drop trash off and i wanted dunkin so hes going to get that done. Im not looking forward to going to work. I will live. Have a great day.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Good Morning!
    Just having coffee and trying to wake up.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I was good until I had a conference call for work and one of the top people in the company (I forget his position name), chewed my boss and I out for not following HIS marketing plan and doing our own. Sales were only down $200 from last week last year and I don't blame that on our marketing, I blame that on the recession! So, I'm taking a break from work to play on CafeMom and cheer myself up! The perks of working from home!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• OP i love cutting grass but the only reason that is i can get a tan ..lol.. the only problem is its hard to tan the backside so its kinda uneven ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on May. 5, 2009

• i feel like crap. can not get rid of this headache to save my life..
    Audreysmommy123

Answer by Audreysmommy123 at 9:02 AM on May. 5, 2009

• What kind of coffee do you moms drink dunkin dounts? folger's ? i'm drinking folgers ugh thats the only thing in my house..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on May. 5, 2009

• so far not so good. But hey plenty of hours in the day to turn it around.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:06 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I been playing music i haven't heard in yrs 80's and drinking coffee but i wish i was young again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on May. 5, 2009

• is it morning I can't tell ugh up all pm again
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:28 AM on May. 5, 2009