Who watches HouseMD?

Did you not just love the end last night?? Cuddy and House hooking up! I was so excited. I wonder if hes going to stay off vicodin to keep Amber out of his head or if that was really the problem to begin with. Season finale next week...yay!

momofsaee

Asked by momofsaee at 8:56 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• I know I have been waiting for them to hook up. ans as far as the vic..i dont think he will stay off for ever.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I love House! I had to record the episode and haven't seen it yet. I was wondering when the season ended, so next week. Do you know if there will be another season?

Answer by Bmat at 8:59 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Awww man I shouldn't have read this question :( I missed it last night and recorded it and was going to watch it today.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:00 AM on May. 5, 2009

• omg...loved it!!! i cant wait to see what happens. i really wonder why Amber was the choice for his "rational" brain. i really hope he does stay off the vicodin and gets with Cuddy. we will see!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 9:01 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes..last night was an awesome episode. To a PP yes there is going to be another season. If there wasn't they would have mentioned sooner in the season!! I can't wait to see next weeks!!
    Ethansmyson1

Answer by Ethansmyson1 at 9:30 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I haven't seen it yet.... but I have it recorded.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:31 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes, I loved it! It's about time those two hooked up! It's been a long time coming. I thought they had already, way back. I'm excited about the next episode, but not that it's the season finale!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:21 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Just watched it..... wow! I can't wait to see what happens next week!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:41 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I was so excited about Cuddy and House! House is so hot!!! I cant wait for next week =)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 12:49 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Oh sorry for ruining it for anyone. I should have retitled the question.....I hate it when that happens to me. My hubby hasnt seen the last two so he WONT let me talk about it. I was so excited to see cuddy and house hook up. Yes, there will likely be another season. I just am not sure if I can watch reruns all summer!!!...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:50 PM on May. 5, 2009