Can someone give advice on anal sex?

Can someone give me tips on anal sex? This will be my first time. What was your first time like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• horrible never ever again will I do that. That hole is meant for poop not sex. And my hubby only made it about an inch in. like i said NEVER EVER AGAIN
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:05 AM on May. 5, 2009

• the first time will hurt like hell. use extra lube. and take it easy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on May. 5, 2009

• join a group... "sex tips" is a great one.. the ladies will give you lots of great advice -- you can just search for the topic, its been talked about alot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Its painful not to mention the fact the feces can get into his urethra causing bacterial infections not only in him but you. he can tear your rectal lining causing infections not to mention stretching your rectal muscles and one time could be enough to do damage to where you always have anal fluids leaking out. Its really not safe at all and is very unsanitary. If you are doing it anyways then I would suggest a condom to avoid any feces getting inside his urethra and then lots of lube or this stuff called anal easy. Go slowly to avoid doing to much damage. I tried it 8 years ago when I first got married and we hated it, he barely got it in and we both felt disgusted by it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Nope it is so painful. I have had ass problems since then. Butt holes are made for pooping not screwing. You may like it freaky not for me..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE MAJORITY HERE- ITS VERY PAINFUL CAUSES TEARING IN THAT AREA, AND FUTURE PROBLEMS TOO SO- NO ITS NOT A GREAT IDEA-EVEN MY DOCTOR SAID NO-IF THAT CONVINCES YOU
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Its Painfull
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on May. 5, 2009

• some people like it, some don't. Use lots of lub and go slowly. A condom is a good idea for health reasons. positions also has a lot to do with it. my spouse and I are more comfortable doggy style, while others like a face to face positions. remember that your clitoris will need extra attention since he will not really be hitting at all. my spouse and I enjoy anal sex, but it is some thing we only do rarely. It can hurt a lot. Communication is very important. If it hurts don't do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on May. 5, 2009

• first if u do do it buy sex grease you can buy it in spencers in the mall or any toy shop for adults its in a black bottle with white letters that say sex grease. a lil goes a long way have him grease up the hole and grease himelf. also have him go in slow! lil by lil inch by inch while massaging your butt cheeks ( its relaxing ) or your lower back. also whats beat is if he gets u riled up first but not to let u have the big "o" just yet. once hes in or part way in and moving back and forth a lil play with your self ( or he can reach around but its harder for them ) and while hes doing his thing still slowly u do your thing and it makes it feel better and the big "o" will be a big "o" you have to be comfrotable and the more relaxed the better. i myself dont do it all the time maybe his b day lol. but thats what we do and it works for us. again sex greas. thats it. not anal ease tried that. sex grease it might be like 10.00
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on May. 5, 2009

• and dont let him back in the vajay jay after any anal thats a no no. have him wash it up or baby whipe it well. bactiria. he hsould be thankful u tried even if u dont do that all the way. good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on May. 5, 2009