Have you notice how people freak out ?

I mean like today my mom went into clean her office on her day off which she has sinus problems well her boss just got back from india and seen her cleaning and he told her to go home cause he thinks she has the H1N1 and she isn't allowed at here job intil she is cleared by her Dr!! the funny part he the one that travels to different countrys.. i just couldn't believe how he freaked out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What an ASSHOLE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on May. 5, 2009

• That is so wrong on her bosses part. If she were showing actual signs of something infectious I can understand a boss not wanting her around other employees (ANYthing infectious) but I think the sniffles hardly count.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:14 AM on May. 5, 2009

• wow.... that is crazy! I keep wondering when someone will say something to me. My allergies have had me a wreck for the last month, so I know it isn't the swine flu. But, I try not to cough, sneeze, or sniffle in public places so I don't scare people!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:15 AM on May. 5, 2009

• My mom has a mouth on her and she told her boss i bet your the one that brought all kind of dieases over cause your the one that travels and she also told him if she has it that he is the one that gave it to her ..lol.. but she just called and she doesn't it have it i told her to go rub it in his face!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on May. 5, 2009

• oh my goodness Biofeedback would treat the pig flue so every can stop frealing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on May. 5, 2009