Do you know where and when you conceived your babies?

My first was conceived on a hot August night on Cape Cod. My second was an anniversary present from my husband to me. And the third was a Christmas present from hubby. NO MORE PRESENTS lol jk got my tubes tied after the third.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on May. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• I got pregnant in December in our apartment in Upstate Ny 1 month after my husband came back from his 3rd tour in Iraq. We got pregnant right around Christmas Eve as it was the only time we had sex was the 24th as he was gone the rest of the time.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:19 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I'm not sure when but I know it was it in my vajayjay:)

No really, I think on December 8th with our oldest, and since both my youngest were due on the same date, I contribute them to being conceived on Dh's birthday....little did he know what my "present" was including. LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:23 AM on May. 5, 2009

• i'd have to say mine was on my bday Oct.3 in my own bed after being out drinking! Wow what a bday present!! lol...............
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 9:29 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Oldest - New Year's Eve party. Everyone else went outside to set off fireworks. We stayed in and had a party of our own.

Middle - 2AM rendevous when my husband got off work. We worked different shifts so it was the only time we ever really saw each other during those few months.

Youngest - June 23rd, 2008 right after our softball game.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 9:33 AM on May. 5, 2009

• At home on Aug. 20th,2000
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:37 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I thought I did until I went in for the sonogram and they said how far along I was. Now, I have no idea.
    jessiepink

Answer by jessiepink at 10:01 AM on May. 5, 2009

• ya my husband got the ax also.but yes i do know pretty much where and when they were convieved.my oldest was during the blizzard of 78....and she is 30...and my lat i thought i was going through menopause and guess what i wasnt.well it was just regular sex,at that point my period was so irregular.so if you think you are going through menopause think again.surprise...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 11:03 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Absolutely, I know the exact date that both my babies were conceived...even the time. My midwives were off on both of my due dates because they didn't believe that I new the exact date of conception, but both my girls showed them the truth, and proved what I said my due date was all along!

1st - Novemeber 4th in her daddy's basement at 7:30 PM. It's the only time we had sex, it's pretty much a given that she was conceived then! Though I was on the depo shot and we used a condom, she was just my little miracle angel baby...and what a joy she is!

2nd- December 25th, what a great Christmas that was at 3:00 PM!!! I had gone home to visit my mom, and she was my homecomeing present from my SO!!! We were so excited to see each other that we forgot all about contraceptive!
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 11:09 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Father's Day 2007, about 4 pm, on our futon in the front room of our apartment. (We were using it as our bed since the front room was the only air conditioned room in the house).
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 11:35 AM on May. 5, 2009

• My first, the weekend of 1/15/05, in my husbands boss's bed (we were house/dogsitting). And we were trying. My son, was most likely in our bed, and not sure when (I was on the pill too!)
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:53 PM on May. 5, 2009