Have you ever been to A Free Clinic?

If you have how was it? I finally found one! I hope to go today! I know if Iwere A horse I'd be Shot! But I matter to some people so I'm trying to at least get help for my Breathing issues! Since Sunday & Monday was SO severe!! I hope to get a new inhaler to Help! Its only Open for 2 hours! I hope the long drive is worth it! What do you know on these!? With me so broken down from injuries & problems I don't Work. DH has been off almost all year from his job of close to 24 Years!! I'm starting to so worry.... Important bills can't be paid on one UE check & what when that runs out? With NO jobs in this Area at all??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:24 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Health

• go for it if it helps xo i went to one many years ago to help with shouts for my dd. its loud there crying ( kids ) but its free and it helped. just try to get there early so the line isent as bad and the wait is shorter.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:27 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Get there early so your seen. If things are that bad I would move or find a job out of the area. YOu can both get jobs to get back on your feet. I feel for you but there are things you can both do in order to get your life in order. Give up all the extras you have to pay the important bills. Sell things or find jobs. Work at a grocery store, wal-mart, a gas station, be a waitress or waiter. Find odd jobs like mowing yards, or put up an add on craigslist to do yard work for people or to run errands for the elderly. ITs been a year you said and even if your having health issues your only making them worse by stressing over the money issue when you both could get a job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I'm glad you are going for help. Your health should be your number one priority. You are cared about by many and we all only wish the best for you.

feel better

cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 10:19 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Get there before it opens so your in first, why doesnt he get a new job?!?! My sis has the same problem in her area there are no jobs either but shes moving soon maybe you should try and do the same...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on May. 5, 2009