Anything you wish you would have had on your wedding day?

Im getting married May 30th, and I have all of he big stuff taken care of, but the small stuff keeps coming up that i overlooked! Im also pregnant so i seem to forget a lot more! haha...what are some things ou may have forgot, or wish you had on your wedding day?!

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 9:26 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish I would have had a wedding. We were married at the Justice Center and had a small reception in my sister's back yard. I thought that I would be okay with not having a traditional wedding but I do wish that I would have. We will renew our vows when we have been together for five years and that is when I will do it up.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 9:41 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I wish I would have had our picture sessions planned out better. I had a very small wedding outdoors and because the weather changed so abruptly (every county around us was under a tornado warning) we didn't get to take a lot of pictures. I don't even have a picture with my mother. If you are doing something outdoors make sure you have a backup plan not just for the ceremony but also for any other accompanying activities.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 9:59 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I wish I had known where the courthouse was! We were supposed to get married at an out-of-town courthouse, then have the reception in my moms backyard. And of course everyone went to a different courthouse, with the bride and groom at the wrong one!! So we missed our appointment, but luckily I had invited my pastor who was ordained for matrimony. So we actually got married at our reception, but didn't "legally" get married by certificate until after our honeymoon, a week later.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:10 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Pictures with my entire family, for some reason all of the big family pictures only include my parents my in laws and my husbands brothers, not mine. Make sure you write down a list of who you want pictures with! I also didn't get to change the ribbon color on my flowers girls basket, no one but me noticed but I would have liked to do that.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 10:18 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I wish I would have had a very small intimate wedding! Less fuss and stress! Would have saved some money too!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:36 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I got married at the courthouse... Only thing I wish I did was have a cake, a bouquet, and had a photographer do some outside shots...(got married in June)...
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 9:14 PM on May. 13, 2010