Has a stay at homemom what salary do you think you would of made?

really you are like a ceo , chef, a maid, taxi and i know a reffee cause my kids fight but i have came out that i work around 60 hrs a week on my house and family which i do add money that each of the 1 that i stated on like maid etc i have came out that i would be make 1,700.00 a week now only if i had that money and my hubby is lucky i don't ask for a pay check.. how much do you think you would have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• this morning on good morning america i barly heard it but did hear sahm would get 122,000. working moms 177,00. corse what i do around here like u said taxi chef caretaker. theripist, ref, accountant, well i could go on and on i would say donald trump coulnt pay me lol..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:31 AM on May. 5, 2009

• LMAO!!!! i love that one tabby/ i so agree
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:36 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I think too many SAHM's put they do laundry 40 hours a week. I have done the SAHM calculator and my salary was much lower and I actually keep my home spotless, cook from scratch and do everything. I only do laundry 7 hours in a week. I spend at most 8-10 hours in a week cooking. I think if women were honest on the calculator they would be like me and the actual work time would be 25-30 hours a week with a salary of 40k. I am home but I don't clean all day and since most of the moms on here are on Cafemom all day they are not working that much either. I love being a mom and am not so insecure I need to inflate my value to my family. I am valuable and you cannot put a price on it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 5, 2009