what or who winds you up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You just put my mind in a gutter!!! haha i would say hubby winds me up in bed !! and what well i think you know what body part so really i don't ned to say more inless you want me to gross you out with lil info about what or who winds me up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on May. 5, 2009

• My baby's father...just typing those words piss me off. He is a selfish, arrogant useless liar that refuses to give up his paternal rights, yet has seen his kid 4 times since his birth (he is 8 months old) and hasn't given me a dime in child support. Plus his parents are bullying me because he is a coward..grow a sack a be a man or leave me be....
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 9:47 AM on May. 5, 2009

• WHY THE F DO CONDOMS HAVE TO BREAK
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 9:49 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Judgemental people.
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 9:59 AM on May. 5, 2009

• kids. mainly my 3 year old who for no reason at all yells its all quiet then out of no were he yells. when im trying to wake up its a lil annoying. lol. also my dh. he works long hours and then has a few beers with the guys at the shop so instead of coming home at a decent time he stays and has beers and comes home after 8, then says oh tomorrow im stoping at so and so house ( gee he can get out of work for that friend ) and will have a beer there still knowing he will come home late. but if i run off on a sat for like 2 hours hes all pissy cause he had the kids. geee doesent that suck i tell him to screw off. but that reves me up.. working late is one thing but "working" late is diffrent. its 98% of our fights.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on May. 5, 2009

• My cup o joe winds me up because its the only way I can deal with the rest of the world.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Bad drivers.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:14 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Gilles on Dancing with the Stars can wind me up any day!!! He is one fine man...and yes, I am happily married...just not blind or dead...lol.
    MamaBear5Sons

Answer by MamaBear5Sons at 10:37 AM on May. 5, 2009

• my SO babymama this woman think she can come to family functions after she had an affair the ended his marriage his ex wife dosent come why should she? How does she introduce herself im the one he had an affair with and this is our son she should just drop their son off and keep it moving the nerve of home wreckers
    bmtmom01

Answer by bmtmom01 at 10:55 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Haters!
    mamamom431

Answer by mamamom431 at 7:46 PM on May. 7, 2009