early detection pregnancy test, which one is better?n pregnancy test, which is the best?

Clearblue easy, first responce, ept?? Im about 10 dpo and im having all the symptoms and my temp has been up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You can try any test but none is 100% until the first day of your missed period. You may be feeling things because you want it so bad. GL to you and I hope you get your BFP. Just remember the mind can play tricks on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Well I keep thinking its in my head, but I had brown discharge for 2 days and my bbt has gone up for 8 days now. It might be in my head but having that light discharge made me wonder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Personally, I haven't noticed much of a difference between EPT, First Response, or even the generic equivalents. 10 DPO is probably too early to test, but I know how hard it is to wait. I get the best results when I collect the urine in a container and dip the test tip in it. Most pregnancy tests have alternate instructions for this method. And ALWAYS use FMU (first morning urine). It will be the most concentrated with HCG, the hormone that is detected to make the test turn positive. Using this method, I have been able to get positive test results at 11 DPO. :)
    jbveltema

Answer by jbveltema at 10:10 AM on May. 5, 2009

• i dont think there is a difference. i think all pregnancy tests are the same to be honest.. none of the early detection s worked for me until after i have missed my period. i think it is better to wait until after you missed your period so you do not end up wasting your money. jmo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I got my BFP on Clearblue Easy Digital. I had tried the generic ones and First Response. The First Response I got a delayed positive result. Meaning, it turned positive after the waiting period. I got my BFP on 11-12 dpo. Good Luck to you.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:51 AM on May. 5, 2009

• i used first response with both my girls and got postive on the first test with both. Clear Blue i got a galse negative with my first daughter
    MomaKel

Answer by MomaKel at 2:03 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have used wal mart's equate brand with all 3 of mine (of course I also took a clear blue digital with each.. I never trust the first test lol) but the equate gave me a positive at 11 days after ovulations. I think it really just depends on how much hcg your body produces. Oh and my positive was no with first morning urine. All 3 times I got a positive before my missed period. Best luck.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 2:09 PM on May. 5, 2009

• So I went to walmart and bought like 5 different kinds of test and when I got home, I just couldnt wait and since I bought of them I took the cheapest one and... I got a faint positive. So.. I will test again in the morning with the fmu. Im not getting my hopes up and getting too excited because its still too early. Plus I had a miscarriage 4 months ago so I dont want to go through that again. anyways.. thanks for all of the support! I really do appreciate all your answers!!
    Anonymous