pain???

I am 36 weeks tomorrow and i couldn't sleep last night and now i have a pain in a wired place. it is under my belly in the top of my right leg and it hurts all the time. it is starting to get worse. why is this does anyone know and what can i do to make it go away???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sound to me like you are starting to get ready to go into labor. you are probably starting to have to baby move down and get in position to go into labor. doesnt mean that you are in labor but definitely have you bag packed and be ready to go. you should be seeing you dr like 1 time per week now so unless that pain is just unbearable then i would go rushing off to the l&D or anything. just let him know that you are feeling this way at your next appt. good luck. i cant wait to be ready to have these babies they are killing me at 23 weeks.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:04 AM on May. 5, 2009