this is for florida women..... just wondering..

i live in n.h and i go to a huge flee market well there was this man selling hmmm how to describe... a glass vase type thing with a hallergen light in the middle this light heats up the bottom of the glass top ( well call it a vase cover lol ) anyays u put sented rocks on the top and the rocks heat up and exspells the smell. he said there vey popular in florida. do u have one what do u think? i did buy one and love it and dh loves it cause its not a flame its a light bulb. but as always with candles the smell seems to disapear so does this keep going? u refil the rocks with an oil and he says dont throw the rocks away just rejuvanate the rocks with the oil....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Shopping

• I have lived in Florida for 5 years and have been to alot of stores and flee markets and I have never seen or heard of one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on May. 5, 2009

• a water bong? hahah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I have lived here for almost my entire life and I have never seen or heard of these.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:58 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I go to some fleamarkets here and don't recall . hey, there's an idea.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:59 AM on May. 5, 2009

• hmmmm maybe he lied to me. lol. it does make things smell nice and u can dim it or have it bright but i was wondering if anyone has heard of it or have one. i guess the # 1 seller is the scent monkey fart lol. i smelled it and yeah not for me just a funny name. so i bought the scent cherry surprize.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I've never heard of anything like that and I've been in Florida for all my life. He's probably just trying to schmooze you into buying it. But if you want to give it a try, go for it!
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 10:11 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Never heard of it but we have diffusers, and scent pods and warmers, which have no wicks and no flame. Visit www.mygc.com/inspirationalscents
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 10:21 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I HAVE lived in Florida my whole life and I have never seen or heard of one o.o lol
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:48 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I lived there for 7 years before I had to move up north to be with my mom. I have never heard of it either, but it does sound neat.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:10 PM on May. 5, 2009