Do you have a healthy self-esteem?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 10:10 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I think so... I have really workd on it over the years.. But im right where i "feel"LOL i should be..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:18 AM on May. 5, 2009

• for everything except my body. Most days I approve of my body and there are a few that I don't.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:19 AM on May. 5, 2009

• most of the time.Sometimes you just feel fat and ugly!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:19 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I do. Through many years of having both a husband and a direct supervisor who would go out of their way to break me I ended up growing stronger. You just have to be able to step back and see yourself and what you are worth. You have to understand that we all make mistakes and no one is perfect but everyone is worth the world to someone. Don't look at yourself through anyone else's eyes. YOUR eyes are the first eyes that matter.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:53 AM on May. 5, 2009

• no. I suck. lol. There are things I really like aboutmyself and my life choices but there are laso things about me I can't stand. I would say that my self esteem is not ideal but it's not horrible. I's sure I have more personally hang ups than I should and I definatly get my feelings hurt to easy.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:35 PM on May. 5, 2009

• no...I wish I did. I don't think I am that pretty and I wish I could be
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:41 PM on May. 5, 2009