Is their any femine products for tweens?

Like pads for younger girls.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• pads come in sizes so age shouldn't make a difference

Answer by admckenzie at 10:26 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Pads are pads and tampons are tampons. I don't' think that they come in sizes for tweens. There absorbency range is what you need to pay attention to.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:26 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Honestly, I like the Always Infinity panty liners. They are very absorbent, but also very thin. I am thinking that these may be perfect for a younger girl. She can still wear her regular clothes without it being obvious that there is pad there and she won't have to worry about leaks. I don't know that there is anything designed specifically for tweens or teens, though.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:31 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I believe it is tampax and always that market towards younger girls, tween and teens. I am not sure how the pads are different, but the tampons are more slender
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 11:49 AM on May. 5, 2009

• They do have tampons for teens that are thinner...
    PB_J

Answer by PB_J at 11:50 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Most pads, unless they are hospital size, are designed for a size 6 person. Tampax also makes a Junior size tampon, that is pretty small; not very absorbant, but small.
    anne251

Answer by anne251 at 3:00 PM on May. 5, 2009

• There are junior and minis of just about everything. One of the feminine hygeine companies has a website for tweens and teens call beingagirl.com. We use only unbleached, dioxin free tampons and pads.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:59 PM on May. 5, 2009

• THey have tampoons for teens that are "slim" fit. Haven't seen pads like that, but doesn't mean they aren't there. Check out the manufacturer sites. They usually have a teen section with tips and advice.
    Anonymous

• They have pantyliners and stuff but tampons I always used the teen one when I was a teen/virgin. The regular tampons were kind of too big.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:21 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Pads are pads, but there are tampons that are thinner and branded for teens. They are a slimmer fit. There is Teen Midol, if that helps too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:37 PM on May. 5, 2009