Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what kind and how do they do it?

I think i may have a cyst or something on the inside of my private area. I'm wondering what kind of test they will be doing and if it will hurt


Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on May. 5, 2009 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Maybe a needle biopsy- they would put a numbing agent on your skin, then put a small needle in the area to draw out any fluid. It wouldn't hurt.

    Answer by Bmat at 11:13 AM on May. 5, 2009

  • my hubby had a little one on his thigh, they gave him some kind of cream to put on it and it went away

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 5, 2009